1 Dead, 2 Injured in Suspected DUI Crash in Prince George County
55-year-old Jeffrey Thomas Rose has been charged with aggravated involuntary manslaughter and DUI following a deadly crash in Prince George County on Saturday, March 9.
18-year-old Prince George High School senior Trevor Aldridge was killed in the crash on James River Drive, which happened at around 7 p.m. on Saturday.
Police say Rose was driving a GMC pickup truck along the 14900 block of James River Drive when he ran off the road on the right side, attempted to correct his mistake, and crashed into a 2003 Acura sedan traveling east. Aldridge was the driver of that Acura and was pronounced dead at the scene.
A passenger in Aldridge’s vehicle suffered injuries, as did Rose. Both were brought to VCU Medical Center for treatment.
Legal Recourse for Drunk Driver Accident Victims and Their Families in Virginia
Attorney contributor Brian Kent represents people who have been injured by drunk drivers in personal injury lawsuits. We’ve asked him to discuss the legal options available to people who have been injured by drunk drivers and families of fatal crash victims in Virginia:
Are you or a loved one struggling with a serious injury suffered in an accident caused by a drunk driver? You deserve financial compensation for the various personal and financial difficulties you face because of your injuries. In Virginia and all other states, people injured by drunk drivers may have the option to file a personal injury lawsuit against the driver. This can provide financial compensation for the numerous difficulties you may face, including:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Lost wages and future earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of quality of life
- Wrongful death damages for families of fatal accident victims (medical bills, funeral and burial costs, loss of financial support, etc.)
Being injured by a drunk driver is painful and stressful enough. No one in this difficult situation should need to worry about covering their expenses and supporting themselves, or any other financial or personal setbacks they may face because of their injury. Our experienced personal injury lawyers are proud to help people injured by drunk drivers recover the financial compensation they deserve.
The 14900 Block of James River Drive in Disputanta, VA
- Gulfport, Illinois – Illinois State Police Investigating Bar Shooting at Expose, At Least 1 Injured - May 24, 2019
- Palm Bay, Florida – 3 Seriously Injured In Bar Shooting At The Wet Spot - May 21, 2019
- North Hollywood, California – LAPD Detectives Investigating Allegations of Sexual Abuse by Oxnard Street Elementary School Teacher’s Aide - May 17, 2019