You are here because you have one of the following questions:
- How do I get telemarketers to stop calling me?
- I’m looking for the robocall lawsuit website
- How to sue telemarketers?
- Can I file a do not call lawsuit?
- Are robocalls illegal?
- How to file a TCPA lawsuit?
- Do I qualify for a settlement after being harassed by telemarketers?
We can answer all the above questions and more. In short, we have experience in successfully suing companies such as telemarketers, debt collectors, and financial institutions for using auto dialers and robocalls that breach the law under the TCPA.
Do You Qualify For A Payout?
Get Started Here! [[[["field11","equal_to","Yes"]],[["show_fields","field12,field15,field16,field17,field18,field19,field21"]],"and"],[[["field11","equal_to","No"]],[["show_fields","field13"]],"or"],[[["field11","equal_to","No"],["field13","equal_to","No"]],[["show_fields","field14"]],"and"],[[["field13","contains","Yes"]],[["show_fields","field15,field16,field17,field18,field19,field21"]],"and"]] 1 PreviousNext
We know how to investigate and prove these claims under the TCPA and aggressively pursue companies who breach it for the $500 to $1,500 penalties per call and/or text under the statute.
"Exceeded my expectations." Much faster than my personal injury lawsuit and these guys rocked!
You May Be Entitled To Between $500 and $1,500 Per Call Or Text
The TCPA is federal consumer protection legislation that exists to protect individuals from illegal telemarketing and robocall practices. You may qualify for compensation under the act, if your situation satisfies the following criteria:
- You received calls or texts from a company that used an automated system or “robot” where you never gave that company explicit written permission to contact you; Or
- You received calls or texts from a company is looking for someone that is not you, but they continue calling; Or
- You received calls or texts from a company after you explicitly told them to stop calling you.
Examples Of Common Robocall Cases We See
- Debt Collection Companies calling the wrong number over and over again
- Telemarketers using robocallers that malfunction and call 100+ times in one day!
- Telemarketers calling and texting you even after you say don’t do it. They don’t learn!
Robocall Lawsuit Settlements: How Much Can I Get?
Below are some reported lawsuit settlements:
- Collecto Inc. – debt collection agency settlement for using autodialer on a class of people – $3.2 million
- Santander Consumer USA – Refinancing company – left pre-recorded messages over 1,000 times – $571,000
- Time Warner – Pre Recorded Calls resulted in woman obtaining $230,000
How Much Will We Charge?
We handle these cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you pay nothing unless we recover compensation for you.
You have nothing to lose, as we take on all the risk of your claim.
What Information Do You Need From Me?
We will happily help you build your case. In order to get started, we will need the following information from you:
- Business Name – we need the name of the company calling and/or texting you
- If you don’t have this, then try calling them back and saying you missed their call, and ask who it is. Ask them for their website too.
- Phone Number – we need the number the company used to call or text you
- If you don’t have these numbers, there is little we can do to investigate
- Website – this helps us assess if the potential defendant has the assets to pay should we succeed with your case
- If you have the business name, we can search that. If not, you will need to call them and ask for it.
- How many times did you receive a text or call from that company?
- Are you on the Do Not Call registry?
- Have you ever told the company to stop calling you? If so, do you have any documentation to prove it.